Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sleepless in the Southwest


No need to set the alarm...  I am waking up between 3 and 4:am every morning.  For no apparent reason.  For no good reason, anyway. 

I cannot get online because I will end up visiting all of the sites I have banned myself from.  Especially the ones offering "SALES" and "FREE SHIPPING" with NO MINIMUM!  I just select DELETE.  I do not even read the subject line.  

[I apologize if I have deleted any of your emails because sometimes I just really get carried away with the DELETE button!]

I cannot call friends unless you live in England or Japan.

I wish I could sleep.  At night.  Clearly, I have no trouble sleeping at 1:00 in the afternoon. 

Ohhh, sleep.

At least I am not shopping.  19 days and I have saved a ton of money already.  This month.  This month only.  We are SO not acknowledging last month.  Or the month before.  I was in a shopping frenzy.  I mean really... how many shopaholics go to Europe and Russia on a BINGE before they have to quit shopping!!

PS  I am having some serious JETLAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment