Monday, January 30, 2012

Answer the Door.

Here I sit, after an unexplained leave of absence, and ponder.

It has taken some time... and I have finally accepted the reality that...

PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE IS NOT KNOCKING ON MY DOOR!

Nor is Oprah.

Nor is Dr. Oz.

Nor is Dr. Phil.

I don't even hear so much as a tap, tap, tap.  So, it is time to take control of my life and start pounding on their security-guarded, ten-camera, fiberglass doors.  I am going to pound until they answer their dadgummit door!

I am not quite sure what I wlll say to Dr. Oz or Dr. Phil.  But I am going to beg Oprah for just ONE of her favorite things (the amazing t-shirt bra?).  And beg that PCH will hand me a well-earned gigantic check for 1,000,000 dollars. 

Dear PCH,
It's Me.  And I am patiently waiting to be surprised.  Please make it a great surprise. 
See you on 2/29!

No comments:

Post a Comment