Thursday, April 1, 2010

No fooling, it is April Fool's Day, without the jokes.


... and yes, to all those who have sent questioning emails... "I am Pregnant"!

It is not an April Fool's joke.  In fact, it is NOT really funny! 

I don't know anyone who enjoys being constantly ILL.  (I cannot use the word "sick" because in Turkish, it has a whole new and different meaning!)

I am down ten pounds.  Which is not entirely all bad news.  Considering I only gain about ten or twelve pounds with each pregnancy.  So, I actually deliver at my pre-pregnancy and pre-illness state.  So, for this blessing, I will not complain. 

I am pregnant with baby GIRL #3. 

I am slowly coming out of denial.  The baby room (for the past seven years) is pale blue, green and yellow.  The baby items are of neutral coloring.  Blue bedding.  White blankets.  Green clothing.  Yellow accessories. 
I have been "expecting" a boy for seven years.  And surely, it is not happening this year. 

I believe it has something to do with the fact that I announced on the second date with my "now" husband, "You are going to have ALL girls"!  On the first date I announced, "I have NO concept of money".  And he married me anyway!  I love my husband! 

Biggest sister and Big sister are preparing for little sister-to-be.  It is a joyous time of year. 

So, on this April Fool's, I give THANKS to my little girls and my darling husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment