Thursday, October 13, 2011

my dog is bigger than your dog

Recently we were in public.  Unfortunately.  For me.  And twenty five other bystanders. 

One of my littles is social.  Not at all shy.  Not at all introverted.  {She must have inherited that trait from a distant family member.}  She enjoys meeting new people.  Everyone she meets is a new friend. 

Title:  "My dog is bigger than your dog"
Setting:  Doctor Office Waiting Area
Time:  Post-No-Nap
Date:  Current

Little:  "Hi, what is your name?"
New Friend:  "I'm Alisa."
Little:  "My name is P. 3."
New Friend:  "I'm Alisa."  Apparently confused by the P3.
Little:  "I'm Three.  And my name starts with P."
New Friend:  "Oh."
Little:  "How old are you?"
New Friend:  "Two."
Little:  "OH."
Little:  "WELL, MY MOM IS OLDER THAN YOUR MOM!"

And the waiting room with twenty five people, no empty seats available, all turned in my direction.
And LAUGHED.



No comments:

Post a Comment