Wednesday, October 26, 2011

what I learned today

I am grateful for my age.  This number that has been assigned to me on Earth. 

{Although in China, I would be one year older.  And for that, I am grateful for living in North America.}

So here is the fine print:

I was not grateful for my age before today.
But since it only takes 88 days for Mercury to rotate in its place in the solar system, I am thankful that I was not born on Mercury.
You see, today, I would be:
ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN YEARS OLD!
137 YEARS! 
100 + 30 + 7
12,054 DAYS

AND I CLEARLY DON'T WANT TO BE 137 YEARS OLD. 

ALTHOUGH, I AM LOOKING QUITE WELL FOR 137!

Me:  "I can't believe I am 137 years old!"
Person:  ?????
Me:  "On Mercury, that is!"

{PS the kids are studying the solar system ... and this is all I learned!}
{PPS if you want your age in Mercury years, email me!}

No comments:

Post a Comment