Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a few of my favorite summer things

First of all, this is at 8:00 am.  And it has been this way for days, weeks, perhaps since May.   Most likely, it will remain this way until at least November. 
Although, it is one of my favorite things... the heat, that is.  I love to see triple digits.  It amazes my inner weather person.
However, I promise, this will be my last weather reference (for today, anyway).


Oklahoma and Texas, we love "QUIK TRIP".  The best frozen drinks EVER. 


Paddle boats.  Or pedal boats.  Love them.  Minus the mosquitos.

 
Ahhhh.  The fragrance.  The color.  The splendor.  Lilacs! 


Wakes.  For a refreshing Splash and a Cool breeze.


And the best invention:  A SKATE MATE. 
Don't steal my idea without contacting me ... or lawyer Bob will be contacting you!!


Dog Walking. 


And Dog Sitting.


These are a few of my favorite summer things.  What are some of your summer favorites?

Happy Summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment