Friday, September 16, 2011

5. Double Happy

Laugh.  A lot.
Smile.  Often.
Grin.  Always.

It is day five of my "revamp myself" week.  And I want to make sure I am living the Chinese Kanji Symbol of "Double Happiness".   I want to make sure I take several moments throughout my days to "enjoy the small things"... a meltdown, a tantrum, a scream from the discomfort of incoming teeth, a scornful look from the mommy mafia, a mumsy once-over from the Jones', or a glass of spilled milk. 

Because reality is... I will never have the opportunity to live this day over.  This exact moment in time will quickly become a part of the past. 

So, readers and friends...

EMBRACE today!
EMBRACE your life!
EMBRACE where you stand at this moment!

EMBRACE, people, EMBRACE!

Because, "WHY LIMIT HAPPY TO AN HOUR?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment