Thursday, September 30, 2010

recaps of the last six weeks





4.  The nursery is ready.

I wanted to change the room I call "nursery" because it has been almost exactly the same since 2003.  The monograms have changed.  The wall letters have changed.  The photos in the frames have changed.  But mostly, the room has not changed. 

Blue walls
Stars
Claire's Check by Waverly (blue/green/yellow plaid fabric)

I thought about adding a "monkey mural" -- I had the perfect one selected but I decided not to change the entire room because really it is a nursery for such a short time.   And in 18 months, I will be redecorating on a whole new level:  a big girl room. 

I did add vintage 1972 Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy prints.  I love this duo.  They are classic.  It reminds me of a simpler time. 

This is the mural I would have painted: 

No comments:

Post a Comment