Friday, December 3, 2010

Underestimations...


I just realized that I haven't been irritated, annoyed, mad, angry or belligerent in a very long time!!  I am way over due for some "words" to be flung around like monkey poo in the interior of a car.  (Carwords, as we call them!)  I am up for some dark moments.  Black moods.  Some unnecessary ranting.  Dispensable complaining.  Eye-rolling. 

However, it is quite difficult to be "pissed off" at this time of year.  There is so much jolly-ness all around!  I love the lights that come out at night.  The giant Santa that dons front yards.  The stars adorning treetops.  The candy-cane wrapped posts. 

I love Christmas Season!

Even when the *itch cuts in line ahead of me at the cashier.
Even when the *$$ cuts me off on the highway.
Even when drivers talk incessantly on their phone completely oblivious to their surroundings.
Even when telemarketers call each dinner time.
Even in-laws; if I had any available.  
Even with the 'mommy mafia' hovering around - everywhere.

And if it wasn't such a beautiful, blessed holiday season...

I would so not be above REVENGE.

REVENGE, let me count thy ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment