Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How is it that...


I continue to cross numbers off of my "to-do" list, but the list keeps growing?

1. locks (have you seen my ever changing neighborhood?)

2. V - new bike (the girl keeps growing!)

3. P - potty training (IF she can sit on the potty INSTEAD of IN the potty!)

4. weatherstripping (boring, but necessary)

5. buy more diet coke (running out of 8 oz., 12 oz., 16 oz., 20 oz., and 2 liter bottles; perhaps it comes on tap?! OR in an IV?!)

6. replace kitchen tile (need something darker to hide more DIRT!)

7. replace garbage disposal (so that spewy shit stops flying back up at me!)

8. clean windows (so I can see who is looking in at me!)

9. buy a 9mm (to aim at those looking... see #8. because in Texas, if they are facing you, it is OK. just make sure they don't turn around 'cause you'll end up in the slammer!)

10. start intoxicating at 6 am INSTEAD of 7! (why not?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment