Wednesday, October 6, 2010

recaps of the last six weeks

8.  Reading


I love to read... especially chic-books.  Previously, I read Kristin Hannah's True Colors and it was a good read.  So when I decided to start reading (instead of falling asleep) during my middle-of-the-night feedings...  I chose another book by Kristin Hannah; Firefly Lane.  Firefly reminds me of the early summer fun we had catching fireflies and putting them in jars to watch their evening glow.

Well, it was a good read...

Except for the fact that I prefer "Happily Ever After" endings... just saying... actually that's all I am saying.  Because hormonally-speaking, I prefer not to cry -- it gives me a headache at 3AM and a red, stuffy nose and swollen eyes and a raspy voice. 

So, if you are up for some hormonal-emotional-rollercoasting... I have a book for you.  Email me if you want the book and I'll send it along.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment