Tuesday, August 23, 2011

drivel, drivel, drivel

blah, blah, blah...
yak, yak, yak...
la, ti, da...
oh, la, la...

I am in the mood to DONATE.  That's right.  Open up the closets, chests, and cabinets.  Fill trashbags full of stuff.  Take stuff to Goodwill or any other drop-off donation site. 
I wonder...
IF my husband and children will notice that half their stuff is GONE?  Given away.  Donated.  How sweet of them to unknowingly be so kind!

I am inspired by Jill Martin's "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR" after viewing her ambush on the TODAY Show.  Jill's advice:  "You only wear 25% of the items in your closet -- GET RID OF THE 75%".

So, I did.  And it was easy to dispose of hubby's (and children's) items.
Now, I just have to apply this concept to my own closets. 

Good Luck on lightening your loads by 75% !!

No comments:

Post a Comment