Sunday, May 16, 2010

My renewed love


I suppose claiming ABBA to be my renewed love is a bit on the exaggerated end of a statement.  But it's true.  I have always loved ABBA; the 70s, the 80s, the 90s.  And now, I still love ABBAs music.

My daughters selected a Mother's Day gift for me.  Solely based on a title and photo cover of a DVD.  A never-seen-before in our household DVD.  Since Sunday, we have watched "Mamma Mia" approximately 14 times.  I listen to it as a house-cleaning motivational speaker.  I sit down in between dusting and watch my favorite scenes.  I sing along (when nobody is at home).  I dance along with my girls.  I find my oldest daughter singing her favorite ABBA tunes behind closed doors (and I am praying that she does not choose to sing these tunes in her classroom).  I catch my youngest daughter carrying around the DVD case proclaiming "Mamma"

For the love of "Mamma Mia", "Take a Chance on Me" for I'll always be your "Dancing Queen"!

No comments:

Post a Comment