Friday, April 22, 2011

paraprosdokian.11-15.


11.  Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.



12.  I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay checks.


13.  A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.


14.  Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "In an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".


15.  I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.


So, are you asking yourself "what is a paraprosdokian?"???

Paraprosdokian is the use of words at the end of a phrase or sentence that change the apparent initial meaning.


I just love paraprosdokians.
I just really love saying the word "paraprosdokian"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment