Monday, April 18, 2011

for the love of ...

EMOTIONS!

Emoticons are the perfect addition to writing - texting - emailing;  especially when one may find it difficult to decipher sarcasm, humor, anger, etc...  So I am thankful for the creator of Emoticons.
The most popular being smiles and frowns... but I believe there is a greater need for more emotion!

: ) smile
: ( frown

Variations of those smiles and frowns:

: ~ )
: ~ (

and

: + )
: + (

but I am loving these assicons!!!  Assicons are here!!!

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

( ! ) a tight ass

(_*_) an asshole

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_)  money coming out his/her ass

(_?_) a dumb ass; a stupid ass

(_......_) draggin' ass

What kind of ass are you???

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment